Baobab Multi-Oil 1.7oz
Cold Pressed Virgin Baobab Oil comes from sustainable practices in harvesting and processing the Baobab seeds. Rich in vitamins and sterols, Baobab Oil absorbs quickly and is well balanced in oleic and linoleic acids making it perfect for dry skin and dry hair treatments.
Benefits of Baobab
- Lightens dark spots: Baobab offers so many potential benefits to the hair, skin, and nails due to the vitamins and minerals it contains. "Vitamin C is commonly found in baobab, which helps relieve the skin of dullness and can lighten dark spots," notes Husain.
- Boosts antioxidants: Believe it or not, baobab boasts the highest antioxidant content of all superfoods per serving (even surpassing goji berries and matcha). This, along with its ability to fight free radicals, makes it a perfect ingredient for aging skin.
- Heals dry skin: Baobab’s moisturizing properties have been well-documented in scientific research. As a result, body oils and lotions formulated with baobab are the ideal addition to a skincare routine for those looking for a little added moisture.
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier: "[Baobab] does contain skin-friendly fatty acids such as omega 3, 6, 9 and a handful of vitamins," notes Ho. "Due to its omega content, it's considered a great ingredient for maintaining a healthy skin barrier."
- Increases collagen: Not only is baobab rich in antioxidants but it also has an impressive amount of vitamin C, which is known to boost collagen production. This, paired with the oil's omega fatty acid content, makes baobab a vital substance for radiant, youthful-looking skin.
- Strengthens nails: One of the most impressive benefits of baobab is its ability to heal cracked and dry nails. This is because baobab contains high amounts of protein and calcium, which both aid in healing and maintaining strong, healthy nails.
- Nourished hair: With the exceptional moisturizing and collagen-producing properties of baobab, it should come as no surprise that healthy, silky hair is one of our favorite baobab benefits. Baobab oil itself is abundant in vitamin E and antioxidants, which means that it's the perfect antidote for dry scalp and damaged hair. "Because baobab contains moisturizing components, such as Omega-3 fatty acids, using it in oil form for your hair can smooth out frizzy, dry hair," says Husain.
- Provides gentle cleansing: Like many natural oils (tea tree, jojoba, and sea buckthorn—to name a few), baobab oil is not only nourishing but cleansing as well. Gently massage the oil into damp skin and rinse thoroughly with warm water for a healthy, natural glow.
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Palm
Ingredients: Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil
Directions for use as a facial serum: After cleansing and toning, massage 2–3 drops on face and neck, avoiding eye area. Follow with a moisturizer or simply use alone.
Directions for use as body oil: After showering or bathing, pat skin dry and immediately apply this superfood oil. Great for massaging into tired legs, fatigued torso, and dry arms.
Directions for use as a nail cuticle softener: Massage this exotic oil into your cuticles and the skin around your nail bed in gentle circular motions.
“Free From” – Skincare Products You Can Trust
Your skin will look and feel amazing, and you can feel good about your use of Evulv's Organically Preserved products. They are all paraben, sulfate, phthalate, and gluten-free. They are also free from petrochemicals, fillers, formaldehyde-releasing ingredients, propellants, or synthetic fragrance oils. All of our Organically Preserved Bases are non-toxic, vegan and never tested on animals, and small-batch crafted in the US.