Pomegranate Multi-Oil 1.7oz
- Antioxidants: such as the vitamin C found in pomegranates work by reducing cellular damage in your body. Other notable compounds include tannins, ellagitannins, and anthocyanins. While these work best via the foods you eat and drink, topical applications could provide some benefits.
- Anti-aging benefits: There are currently studies underway that suggest antioxidants decrease the appearance of age spots and wrinkles. Such effects are thought to be achieved via increased cell regeneration, which is your skin’s ability to get rid of old skin cells on the surface so it can rejuvenate new ones.
- Decreased inflammation: Reduced free radical damage can also translate to decreased inflammation in the skin. As such, antioxidants may be able to reduce the symptoms of certain inflammatory skin conditions like acne and eczema.
- Antimicrobial benefits: Pomegranate is thought to contain natural antimicrobials from vitamin C, which may help fight bacteria and fungus in your skin. Such benefits may help treat P. acnes bacteria, which may be a precursor to acne breakouts.
- According to some studies, UV protection: The antioxidants in pomegranate are also thought to help provide natural protection against ultraviolet (UV) rays. However, such protection isn’t enough to skip out on daily sunscreen.
- Natural exfoliation: Regular exfoliation helps to get rid of dead skin cells, which decreases signs of acne and skin aging. It’s thought that these benefits are directly linked to using slightly crushed seeds of the pomegranate fruit.
Ingredients: Punica granatum
Directions for use as a facial serum: After cleansing and toning, massage 2–3 drops on face and neck, avoiding eye area. Follow with a moisturizer or simply use alone.
Directions for use as body oil: After showering or bathing, pat skin dry and immediately apply this superfood oil. Great for massaging into tired legs, fatigued torso, and dry arms.
Directions for use as a nail cuticle softener: Massage this exotic oil into your cuticles and the skin around your nail bed in gentle circular motions.
“Free From” – Skincare Products You Can Trust
Your skin will look and feel fabulous, and your heart can feel good about your use of Evulv's Organically Preserved products. They are all paraben, sulfate, phthalate, and gluten-free. They are also free from petrochemicals, fillers, formaldehyde-releasing ingredients, propellants, or synthetic fragrance oils. All of our Organically Preserved Bases are non-toxic, vegan and never tested on animals, and small-batch crafted in the US.