Balancing Cleanser 1.7oz
88% Organic Content
Our favorite teas, vitamins, and nutrients come together to balance and hydrate skin of all types with this favorite light and gentle cleanser.
- A non-foaming cleanser that delivers a superior array of nutrients to leave skin soft, hydrated, and looking youthful
- Gentle enough for sensitive, mature, normal, or combination skin
- Toning DMAE and rejuvenating MSM help to tighten and brighten skin, restoring that youthful glow
- Full of a range of vitamins to encourage skin to be happier for longer, including Vitamin A, C, E, and ProVitamin B5
- Organic Tea Extracts deliver extra antioxidants, making this cleanser a powerhouse for maturing skin
- Vegan DMAE
- Organic Rooibos Leaf, Calendula Flower, and White Tea Leaf Extracts
- Vitamin A, C, E, and ProVitamin B5
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice
- Sunflower Seed Oil
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Alcohol, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Organic Lavender Flower Extract, Organic Rooibos Leaf Extract, MSM, DMAE Bitartrate, Organic Calendula Flower Extract, Organic White Tea Leaf Extract, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Vitamin C Ester, Provitamin B5, Vitamin A Ester, Xanthan Gum
Directions: Using a pea-sized amount, apply to face with dampened hands and gently massage into your face, neck, and chest for approximately 60 seconds. Carefully rinse off remaining product and pat dry with a clean towel. Use twice a day as the first step of your morning and nightly skincare routine. Always cleanse in gentle circular motions in an upward direction.
“Free From” – Skincare Products You Can Trust
Your skin will look and feel amazing, and you can feel good about your use of Evulv's Organically Preserved products. They are all paraben, sulfate, phthalate, and gluten-free. They are also free from petrochemicals, fillers, formaldehyde-releasing ingredients, propellants, or synthetic fragrance oils. All of our Organically Preserved Bases are non-toxic, vegan and never tested on animals, and small-batch crafted in the US.