Balancing Serum 1.7oz
84% Organic Content
A lightweight serum packed with organic herbal extracts to soothe stressed, chaotic skin of all types while balancing moisture levels. Applies easily but absorbs quickly, leaving an exceptionally comfortable and smooth finish with this creamy serum.
- Formulated to help restore balance to the skin while soothing and toning
- Perfect equalizing solution for any skincare regimen, especially for stressed and confused skin
- Includes carefully chosen extracts of Rooibos, Calendula, White Tea, and Lavender
- Contains sustainably- and locally-sourced MSM, and moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid
- Organically preserved
- Organic Aloe & Shea Butter
- Organic Rooibos, Calendula, White Tea, & Lavender
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Evening Primrose & Rosehip Seed Oil
- No Added Gluten
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
This product is vegan.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Emulsifying Wax, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Lavender Flower Extract, Organic White Tea Leaf Extract, Organic Calendula Flower Extract, Organic Rooibos Leaf Extract, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Borage Seed Oil, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum
Directions for Use: Help the skin on your face and neck with this serum every morning and night after you cleanse and tone. Place a pea-sized amount of Facial Serum onto fingertips. Warm the serum between your hands and spread evenly over your face without pulling down on the skin. Follow with daily moisturizer.
“Free From” – Skincare Products You Can Trust
Your skin will look and feel amazing, and you can feel good about your use of Evulv's Organically Preserved products. They are all paraben, sulfate, phthalate, and gluten-free. They are also free from petrochemicals, fillers, formaldehyde-releasing ingredients, propellants, or synthetic fragrance oils. All of our Organically Preserved Bases are non-toxic, vegan and never tested on animals, and small-batch crafted in the US.