Rose Petal Cream 4oz
Rose Petal Cream 4oz
22% Organic Content
Feel whisked away to a calming rose garden with this nourishing cream. Soothe dry or tired skin with the essence of rosewater and prepare to feel totally pampered. Designed for dry skin for an extra boost of moisture.
- Gently and delicately scented with the fresh aroma of rose
- This rich but lightweight cream feels absolutely luxurious to apply
- Goes on smoothly and instantly leaves the skin feeling soft and supple
- Rosewater makes up the entire water content of this product
- A romantic scent and smooth feeling for a truly relaxing product to use
- Versatile use as an all-day cream or a specialty night cream
- Rose Flower Water
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
- Vitamin E
- Organic Neem Seed Oil
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract
- No Added Phthalates
- No Added Parabens
- No Added Gluten
This product is vegan.
Ingredients: Rose Flower Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Neem Seed Oil, Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Alcohol, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Directions for use: Slather a thin layer on your face and neck every night at the end of your skincare routine. Always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch when applying anything to your face. Don't help gravity by tugging down on your skin.
For more rose skincare check out our 4 Piece Rose Set.
“Free From” – Skincare Products You Can Trust
Your skin will look and feel fabulous, and your heart can feel good about your use of Evulv's Organically Preserved products. They are all paraben, sulfate, phthalate, and gluten-free. They are also free from petrochemicals, fillers, formaldehyde-releasing ingredients, propellants, or synthetic fragrance oils. All of our Organically Preserved Bases are non-toxic, vegan and never tested on animals, and small-batch crafted in the US.